Thursday, August 26, 2010

US State Department builds mosques in 27 countries

Our Tax Dollars at work. Where is the First amendment Protection now. The establishment clause??

Amplify’d from canadafreepress.com
US State Department builds mosques in 27 countries

I couldn’t believe my ears when a listener to my national radio show this week told me she was certain that our State Department was funding,  building and renovating Mosques in 27 countries using US tax dollars.  I thought,  she must have partial,  incorrect info,  it seemed so absurd to me.  I had heard nothing of this anywhere.  Then just yesterday I confirmed that this was indeed true through a variety of sources and with Frank Salvato,  editor of new media journal. 

What I have uncovered is unacceptable,  obscene and should be fought at all levels by the American people.  Our State Dept.  is using undisclosed amounts of US tax dollars to build and renovate Islamic Mosques in 27 different countries.  They do this under an ‘outreach’ program with the purpose of fostering ‘good will’  in Muslim countries.  The state department will not reveal just how much they spend on overseas,  foreign programs but a very reliable source told me most likely it is in the hundreds of billions.

Read more at canadafreepress.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment